As speculations have been circulating the blogs and gossip sites for the last few weeks about American Idol winner Fantasia Barrino carrying her lover Antwaun Cook’s baby …. Well…
This past weekend during an intimate opening ceremony for a new apartment complex in Jacksonville, FL she revealed to her fans and confirmed the rumors that she is indeed PREGNANT and afterwards sang an emotional “Even Angels” ..
“You are the first persons that I share this news with,” she told the crowd. “And I share this with you because I can relate to you … This child that I’m carrying, God has given me this child. And I don’t have to hide it from none of y’all.
Well Fanny appears to be happy and content while adding a new addition to her family joining her 9-year-old daughter, Zion …
Kinda sucks because she just not too long ago revealed that she had an abortion by Cook during her very quite dramatic suicide attempt....
But anyway tho … Congrats :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment