Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lil' Wayne feat. Drake and Jadakiss - 'It's Good' (Jay-Z Diss)


The anticipation has been extra high for the release of "The Carter 4" which will be available in stores August 29th.

But apparently I must be out of the loop with "rap beef" but they seem to think Lil Wayne is going in on Jay Z ... I can't say I agree, but I do know that Jadakiss verse went hard, Drake was bitching and complaining about nothing and Wayne seemed kinda agitated.  


“Talkin’ bout Baby money, I got your Baby money. Kidnap your b!tch, get that, how much you love your lady money? I know you fake nigga, press your brakes nigga, I’ll take you out, that’s a date, nigga.” - Wayne


So what are your thoughts, was Lil Wayne really throwing shots at Jay-Z ? 
Leave Comments Below!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More