Do you remember Jamaican rapper Patra?? ...Well Miss Patra if your nasty...
Yes the female reggae rap star who had me gyrating all over my mama's house thinking I was doing something but had no clue that she talking about p*ssy and all of that. She is known for hits such as "Queen of the Pack", "Worker Man" and "Pull up to the Bumper".
Well she was spotted out in NYC at an Essence party, rocking the same "Poetic Justice" braids she wore back in '92 and still exuded the same sexual demeanor.
But I guess, she stayed consisted with her style.... but this body suit tho?? Why Ma'am?
Yes the female reggae rap star who had me gyrating all over my mama's house thinking I was doing something but had no clue that she talking about p*ssy and all of that. She is known for hits such as "Queen of the Pack", "Worker Man" and "Pull up to the Bumper".
Well she was spotted out in NYC at an Essence party, rocking the same "Poetic Justice" braids she wore back in '92 and still exuded the same sexual demeanor.
But I guess, she stayed consisted with her style.... but this body suit tho?? Why Ma'am?
Just in case you forgot ...






0 comments:
Post a Comment