So I was in class and one of my older male "christian" classmates is always beating on the table doing the "Freaks" beat and I asked him if knew where that beat came from and he just looked at me kinda perplexed and was clueless ...
...and Lil Vicious came to mind and I totally had to let him know where that beat came from (or at least when it was first introduced to me)
and depending on where your from "Freaks" still goes hard in the club!!
And after watching this video again ... ummm Lil Vicious was a lil horny pre-teen and I'm just trying to figure out what in the hell he knew about "Punanie" and "Sticking it in the hole" tho ... (-_-)
If mama would have known I was poppin my butt all around the house to this mess .... I would've got popped!!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment