Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Top Sexiest Dark-Skinned Male Celebs ..

On twitter the other night me and my girls were involved in some intense "twitter beef" about who is the sexiest dark-skinned man in hollywood ... and of course I was sticking with "my husband" Indris Elba .... cuz my Gawwwd that man is "is pull your panties to the side, get it poppin in church and repent later kinda fine" ..... Hmmmmm Yesss!!!

But honestly there is just something about a chocolate brotha with nice white teeth that just makes me wanna do all kinda strange things .... 

However I have but together the top males dark-skinned brothas that make me feel some type of way ... 

Enjoy :) 



Indris Elba 
 (I need him in my life ... like now) 


Tyrese Gibson 
(Jody my Jody)


Lance Gross 
(Yo his teeth and body are everything!!!)


Tyson Beckford
(not sure if Tyson is for the ladies ... but he can get it tho)


Morris Chestnut
(Couldn't have a list with out this man!!! Yess!!)


Chad Johnson 
(He's kinda cocky but we low key dig that about a guy)


Omar Epps 
(I know I'm not the only one who can't let Love and Basketball go!)


BLAIR UNDERWOOD
(Blair is that the fine uncle .. that you only see at family reunions) 



RYAN GENTLES
(Been lusting over him since he was in 'Madea Goes to Jail' Play)


DIDDY 
(ya gotta admit he is sexy)


Taye Diggs
(even tho he aint checking for sistas he is still that special fine!!)





0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More