Thursday, August 18, 2011

[VIDEO] Indris Elba Doesn't Consider His Self Sexy!!



First off, (my husband in my head) in fine as hell and I can't lie I think I creamed a lil bit while watching this video.  

But Life Files TV had the pleasure to sit down with the finest English man on the planet and he discussed how he took advice from Denzel Washington to "Never read your own press" and "No matter how big people say you are, your only as big as you really are". 

But honestly his modesty makes him even more sexier and relatable, saying that he "Does know what it feels like to be a sex symbol" and that "Black men are never called sexy.... were called athletic and intense" ....


Yes I appreciate that he is so humble but he already know he is EVERYTHING!!! But it is indeed refreshing that he is not another cocky, arrogant celeb who is way to into himself.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More