Thursday, January 27, 2011

ROUGH SEX is Becoming Deadly!!!! -- Hmmmm I'll Pass!!


Florida resident David Muringer was arrested for driving four hours with the dead body of a 40 year old woman stuffed in a barrel. He originally told detectives that the victim was killed by a drug dealer or possibly a drug overdose. But he later admitted that she died from a rough night of sex!!!

He states that him and the victim were having wild passionate sex, he wrapped his hands around her throat, she passes out, but regain consciousness but she passes out again... So he gets upset and leave...comes back a hour later and she's dead. (how rude!!) 

All I know is .. I am NOT a fan of pressure being applied to my neck during sex ....nor am I turned on or pleased by it .... But ladies if u gonna let ya man do this .... Make sure he a pro and knows when to ease up!!!! 

Watch Video For Details
Source: NewsONE

4 comments:

I always wanted to get one of those noise makers the pop out. you know the ones people use on new years. well dont judge me but I allways wanted to see how effective that would be as a tool during oral sex.

Your weird....there is absolutely nothing arousing about that!! And Yes I am judging u!!!

U never tried it so u cant knock it

that would scare me if we in the groove and dude comes out of left field with a "noise maker" ... (o_O) nah bruh i'll pass!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More