Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"The Nigerian Powerhouse" is Extra Flexible!!!



Now normally I wouldn't don't do this .... but umm I saw this video of the 206 lbs (to be exact) Nigerian model Anowa Adjah and I was seriously perplexed, disturbed and impressed all at the same time. She has self proclaimed herself as the "The Nigerian Powerhouse"..But rumors have been surfing the net that this hottie may be a MAN!!!... Ok her voice is hella deep tho .. but everyone knows that female body-builders strain their vocal cords .. which somehow make their voices much deeper. (o_0) ...

However after watching the video ... I'm not too sure about the rumors...she looks indeed womanly to me!! But I fux wit her anyway because she is reppin for us dark-skinned women and promoting staying fit and healthy all while maintaining her sexy!!....And now I feel like I gotta step my game up!!! Sheesh ... 

This video is not suitable for children!! 


Want More?? Click Here!! 

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More