Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Who is Bobbi Ruffin?



A native of North Carolina and my fellow colleague, Miss Bobbi Ruffin is indeed a breath of fresh air. Her sweet airy sound is indeed captivating and mesmerizing.  I am pleased by her vocally ability and range. She can be easily compared to Chrisette Michelle by her style and radiant eyes. Meanwhile she is just Bobbin Ruffin. She says, “I love real music and all that it stands for. There are no gimmicks, no stage names, and no costumes. Just me.” So as long as she continues to be herself and embrace her originality, I see great things in her future.

But I must admit the girl has been on her grind. Her debut album, Lost in Love was released in November 2009 and her lasted project The Robert Jan Project was released in July 2010. After listening to a few of the tracks on the album, I admit I am a fan. I believe in her, I can see her determination and dedication to her dream.

Her video “Claustrophobic” is simple yet enchanting.  She exudes a sense of innocence and simplicity, which is indeed going to set her apart from mainstream artists today. 


CLICK TO WATCH AND COMMENT!!



To hear more of her music please visit her website http://www.bobbiruffin.com/

1 comments:

I love this... Im mos def a fan

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More