Friday, April 29, 2011

HATE IT or LOVE IT || Why Did I Get Married - Sitcom


Right now Spike Lee is somewhere pissed the hell off at the "coonery" of this Tyler Perry guy (tee hee!) Any way I am very much pleased and excited about this TV series that is said to be picked up by TBS as well. No I'm not a fan of Perry's other sitcoms but I'm hoping that this one will be time worthy. 

Angela and Marcus played by Tash Smith and Jai White, were indeed my two favorite characters in the film "Why Did I Get Married" and their love-hate married is unfortunately relatable to many. And yes they have agreed to expand their roles into a 10 episode sitcom "For Better or Worse". Dates TBA. 


Hmmmm Sounds Interesting ..... I'm going to Watch are You??? 






0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More