Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Obama "The Monkey" via Republican Party

It doesn't take much to get me fired up and right now I am livid. Campaigning to bash the other candidate is understandable but being out right racist is completely unethical. Orange County Republican Committee Member Marilyn Davenport is in deep shit for forwarding this email out to masses with the caption Now you know why – No birth certificate!


Davenport's Statement Below:

I’m sorry if my email offended anyone, I simply found it amusing regarding the character of Obama and all the questions surrounding his origin of birth” 
In no way did I even consider the fact he’s half black when I sent out the email. In fact, the thought never entered my mind until one or two other people tried to make this about race. We all know a double standard applies regarding this president.
Oh bitch please .... Cry Me River!!

2 comments:

OMG yeah right lady we all know that was the first thing on your mind do she think we are idiots smdh

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More