Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Daily Inspiration: "Keep It Stupid Simple" - LifeKit


Ever had the smallest thing ruin your day? Ever over-thinked a situation, which only made things worst? Well I'm sure we have all been there and have done that, but I came across something that was trendy and creative to assist with my with my anxiety (-_-)

LifeKit, a company that designs, creates and sells exclusive beaded jewelry and accessories have created the the Keep It Stupid Simple (K.I.S.S Project) which offers beaded bracelets to remind us to relax, make sensible decisions when placed in complicated situations. 

Who needs bling when you have cool beads to remind you of something that will actually motivate and inspire you daily. I love it! 

Let's be fashion forward rather than fashion followers.... 






0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More