Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tank "Celebration" Remix Feat. Chris Brown & Trey Songz


Sweet Jesus why would u put all this sexiness on one track??! R&B gentlemen Trey Songz and Chris Brown team up with *my boo in my head* Tank for the remix of "Celebration". 

And beware there is a lot of licking, kissing, rubbing, poking and such going on ... but I just wanna hear the uncut version tho. 

But honestly I could really do with out Trey Songz crying ass!! 

Tank "Celebration" Remix Feat. Chris Brown & Trey Songz






2 comments:

Ok I love the original but this one took to the next level the right way and Tank still made his song even though he had nice additions to the song. I just loved it!

Honey I just wanna do some strange things to Tank!!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More