Friday, August 26, 2011

Venus & Serena Williams Cover HAMPTONS Magazine!!


The Williams Sisters grace the August edition of HAMPTONS magazine looking very beautiful both wearing white summer dresses. They discussed their preparation for the upcoming season among other things.

Of course everyone is eager to see what the sister duo will be rocking at the US open, below the ladies give us a tease of what to expect …

Serena:
The US Open this year is all about the little black dress, and I always put zippers in my dresses, so there will be a zipper down the back. Because I don’t ever wear black in the daytime, it will be opposing colors. Last year there were three different styles; this year it will be simple because it is just one, but in different colors.

Venus:
That’s interesting, because I think people either loved that one or they hated it. I loved the idea, but when it actually got made, I really didn’t want to wear it. I didn’t even like it until you said you loved it, and then I felt confident to wear it.








0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More