Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Common Dishes on all his Ex-Lovers in his new Memoir!!


Oh no say it aint so! Is rapper Common pulling a “superhead” and writing a ‘tell all’ book to expose his past lovers? Well as much as you people would get a kick out of that controversy, but no that is not that case. But he did however recently release (September 13) a new memoir entitled “One Day It’ll Make Sense” which will include his romantic rendezvous and encounters with his past lovers and women he’s dated. And yes, that indeed includes deets about his past relations with Taraji P. Henson, Serena Williams and Erykah Badu.
Kinda seems a bit out of character for this his very calm and collected rapper but he says that:
"I feel like this is the medium to do it," continuing with "When I'm in a relationship, I'm not going to parade that relationship. It's not for public consumption. It's my life. But when I'm talking about things that happened in the past, this is perfect for me."
"The stories I'm telling are not only to entertain," he continued, "but they're there to inspire and to relate to and to say, 'Man, this guy is not perfect, this guy been through some of the same things I've been through and he just decided to make some choices and is doing well. But he's still a work in progress."
Hmmmm interesting to see a man be vulnerable and expose his imperfections! But I wonder what his past boo's think about this.... 


Oh yeah you can order your copy here!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More