Thursday, October 27, 2011

[TWITTER BEEF]: BEYONCE -VS- KHIA



Whewwww Chilld, Khia is messy HONEY!!!

But I must admit I’m not even mad at her about this twitter rant because it brought pure comedy to my life!! LOL 

Ok so here’s the deal, Beyonce just premiered her new video “Party” in which she co-directed; featuring J. Cole and cameos from her sister, Solange and former band mate, Kelly Rowland.

The video captures her and her friends partying and parlaying by the pool in a backyard-barbecue setting.

Meanwhile, Miss Thug Misses aka Motor Mouf aka Khia, who is no stranger to drama, took to twitter and blasted Beyonce to her 7,085 followers (-_-) claiming that Beyonce jacked her “My Neck, My Back” video concept and summer time visuals. 

My Thoughts: I can't lie, Khia's hood video concept did cross my mind while watching Beyonce's video. But that concept is so simple that a 8-year-old could have come up with it *rolls eyes* ... and the fact that she was tweeting @Beyonce, which is an account that Beyonce does not use, is quite disturbing. Smh.


Tho this is a good 15 mins of fame for Khia .... but she needs to take a seat now! 






Watch Videos Below:




Do You Think Beyonce Copied Khia's Video Concept?
Leave Comments Below! 




0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More