Saturday, January 28, 2012

NEWS: Rihanna Adds "Reality TV Producer" To Her Resume


Just the other day Rihanna was about that "Thug Life" but now she is getting back to the business side of things and can now add Reality TV Producer to her long list of accomplishments and qualifications.  

The pop singer is "internationally know on the microphone" and will produce and appear in a British fashion reality show for Sky Living HD, which will will search for a designer and the winner will design a stage outfit for Rihanna to wear during her Wireless Festival performance next summer. Rihanna is said to be responsible for casting and will be even involved in editing post-production. The series will debut on Sky Living HD in summer 2012.
Rihanna said: 
“I’ve always had a great love of fashion. It’s a constant source of inspiration in my life, and is a big reason why I’ve grown into the person and artist I am today. I have been very fortunate to work with some truly amazing designers and stylists throughout my career, and they have been instrumental in making sure my creative vision reaches the stage. I am excited to follow the journey of our aspiring contestants and see how their individuality influences their efforts during the course of the show.”







0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More