Saturday, February 25, 2012

10 things Men Hate About Females


I was ear hustling one day and overheard a woman complaining about why she can't find or keep a good man. But there is one thing you women tend to forget is that us men are quite simple, we don't ask for much but there are some things that we do want to avoid when dealing with you females. So after several conversations with me and the homies, I've have managed to come up with a few things (in no particular order) that we hate or cant stand about some of you female. 


Ten Things Men HATE about females:


1. Females who spend hundreds of dollars on their weave but then have no food in their house talkin' bout "When u taking me out to Eat?"


2. Females that go to the club every weekend but claim that they are looking for a relationship. But umm ma'am, Mr. Right is not at the bar every weekend just Mr. Right Now.


3. Females who expect men to know what they are thinking. Umm sorry but failed mind reading in high-school.


4. Females that start arguments over nothing but wont talk about what's really bothering them.


5. Females that put having a baby daddy before a husband. Isn't there an order of operation? Well ... Get it right.


6. When females talk about wanting a "good man" but overlook the college graduates and go for the dope boys and wonder why their life is so drama filled. 


7. Those females who look forward to get that child support check so that they get there nails done. 


8. When females take hours to respond back to a text message and then get mad when we forget what we were talking about 3 hrs ago.


9. When a female is constantly accusing you of cheating. -- I mean give me the benefit of the doubt, that chick really is my cousin.


10. Oh yeah that female who doesn't clean up after her self. -- There's nothing sexy about a junky female because I have probable cause to believe that "the box" may not be clean either. 


But with all that said, I love women!! But some of yall do be tripping tho. Guess I gotta learn to give and take. 


By George Dorian


(Disclaimer: These are my personal views and opinions and are not necessarily right or proven to be facts)

1 comments:

I'm glad that #10 has been posted because just because your a cute girl doesn't give you a free pass to be lazy, nasty, and trifling. I loved the post, great look into a guys head.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More