Monday, February 20, 2012

MUSIC: Rihanna feat. Chris Brown - "Birthday Cake" (Remix) + "Turn Up The Music"


We all know the story behind these two, but they have been rather friendly via twitter these past few weeks ..... and after Chris Brown (subtweeted) "Happy Birthday Robyn" she quickly return with a "Thanks" ... but apparently he wants literally wants some her birthday cake!!!! 


“Girl, I wanna f-ck you right nowBeen a long time. I been missin your bodyLemme lemme turn the lights down.When I, when I go down it’s a private party. Ooh ooh, it’s not even her birthday, but I wanna lick the icing off. Give it to her in the worst way. Can’t wait to blow her candles off.”
TAKE A LISTEN:  




Oh yeah check out Chris Brown’s “Turn Up The Music” featuring Rihanna. 




0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More